Sevices At APNAGHAR
Apnaghar’s construction blueprints are clear, concise and detailed. All the blueprints are designed & drafted by Apnaghar’s professional team of architects and civil engineers. Each plan is designed to meet nationally recognized building codes. Each set may include the following elements:
- Floor Plans : Gives you the overview of Bedroom, kitchen, living room, drawing room, etc
- Front Elevations (2-D) – show the front, rear and sides of the house, including exterior materials, details and measurements.
- 3d- Perspective View- Show an imaginative look of designed home.
- Detailed Floor Plans with furniture Layout - Show the placement of interior walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, furniture etc. of each level of the house.
- Cross Sections - Show details of the house as though it were cut in slices from the roof to the foundation. The cross sections detail the construction of the home, insulation, flooring and roofing.
- Foundation Plans - Deliver drawings for a full, partial or daylight basement and/or crawlspace.
- Details Drawings of Doors, windows, Toilets and Kitchen - Show detail structure of kitchen & Toilet placement. Also shoe the detail placement of doors & windows
- Structural Design (Complete Set) - Deliver complete set of architectural drawing drafted by civil engineers. It includes Beam Details,Foundation Details, Foundation Plan, General Arrangement Of Beams, Reinforcement Detail at each Floor.
- Roof Plans - Provide the layout of rafters, dormers, gables and other elements including clerestory windows and skylights.
- Stair Case Detail Drawing- Show the right placement of stairs i.e. either internal or external or both.
- Electrical Layouts - Show the suggested locations for switches, fixtures and outlets (not included in JD plans).
- Plumbing Drawing - Show the water connections and drainage systems.
- BOQ - Average cost of project.
- General Specifications – Provide instructions and information of structural specifications, excavating and grading, masonry and concrete work, carpentry and wood specifications, thermal and moisture protection and specifications about drywall, tile, flooring, glazing, caulking and sealants.